Shred With The Best With Torrent Mulchers!
Mulch light brush, mow grass & heavy weeds, and efficiently remove whole trees up to 5″ in diameter.
Perfect for light excavators and backhoes.
This mini-mulcher delivers maximum punch and durability in a super lightweight package.
Powerful commercial-grade boom-mounted mulcher, intended to handle anything from grass to brush to whole trees (to 7″ diameter).
Designed for use on higher-power mini & midi excavators.
The fixed tooth cutting drum and high efficiency direct drive allow this compact mulcher to deliver impressive productivity and extreme durability in a lightweight package.
More compact and lightweight than our 48″ and 54″ models, but still suitable for commercial applications like our larger mulchers. This mid-size mulcher is efficient on carriers 11 tonne and above.
With a larger drive motor and a heavier frame construction, the 48″ Shark can withstand the heavier down pressure associated the heavier midi class machines and deliver higher productivity – especially higher volume brush cutting applications.
Unmatched boom response for this length of brush cutter and the ability to spool from 0 to 3500rpm in approximately 3 seconds, this unit delivers excellent productivity in a super tough lightweight package.
Over and over again all of 54″ models ever sold (including the 11 year old prototype) are all still in service today with not even one single crippling and expensive frame or drum failure.
High volume applications are where this heavy duty forestry mulcher thrives. This mulcher features a ½” QT100 double-welded main frame with ¾” end plates, 78 tonne shaker screen style bearings, 1 1/8” thick drum tube, 600hp rated polyurethane belt drive, 2” thick QT100 tool holders that do not come off (even under the most severe of impacts), powered by a Bosch Rexroth 107 or 160 cc variable displacement motor and featuring super tough rotatable spherical or beaver style cutting tools. With a five year no-fail warranty on the main frame and drum, carbide and planer type competitors – bring’em on!
5 Top Reasons To Use a Shredder
When your company is removing trees or brush from a commercial or development site, you might be considering hiring a lawn waste service to pick up and haul away your leaves, cut branches, brush, and other debris. Using a wood shredder head, though, can provide you with several benefits. Here are the top five reasons to use a shredder:
1) Cost. If you have a large amount of organic waste, using a wood shredder or combination chipper mulcher shredder can be less expensive than paying employees or a third-party service to collect and haul away brush, limbs, and leaves.
2) Environmental conservation. Although some services use yard waste for mulch, others simply transfer these items to a landfill. By using shredder chippers to take care of branches and limbs, you can keep these items from ending up in a landfill.
3) Free mulch. Shredder chippers can turn branches and limbs into attractive mulch you can use for landscaping at your commercial locations or for customer projects. A brush shredder attachment can quickly provide you with enough free mulch to meet all of your landscaping needs.
4) Speed. Shredder chippers such as those available from Torrent Mulchers can cut your project times down considerably. This allows you to cut labor costs and accept a larger number of projects.
5) Extra business revenue. You will likely generate far more mulch than you need with a wood shredder. You can sell the excess mulch to local landscaping companies to obtain funds for additional equipment, marketing, and operational costs.
You can buy shredder chipper attachments from retailers authorized by Torrent Mulchers. Some even offer electric chipper shredder attachments, which are perfect for lower-pollution equipment. We also offer leaf mulcher shredders to help you complete projects quickly. See our list of dealers or contact us find a chipper shredder for sale that meets your needs.